1. Competitor under the age of 18 must have their parent or an adult instructors consent to compete.
2. All videos must be date and time stamped and cannot be submitted in any future WOLVMAT tournaments.Â All submissions are for the CURRENT tournament only.
3. Videos cannot be longer than 4 minutes in length.Â In order to upload, they need to be in the AVI or MPEG formats so our judges can view and critique them.
4. A picture and bio must be included during registration.
5. In order for a school to win the school with the most wins trophy the school and the instructorâ€™s name must be entered during registration.
6. All registration must be done before the deadline. The website will NOT allow any further registration after the deadline.
7. Competitors will be judged by up to 5 judges. One high and low score will be dropped in the event of a tie.
8. Winners will be posted on our website.
9. Trophies will be delivered to winner home/school. Place for trophy to be delivered must be chosen during registration.
10.Â If you choose to enter “Fight Scene Choreography”, you may enter as a team of between 2 and 5 people.Â We ask on the registration page for the information of the person sending us the video to judge.Â Same rules apply for video length and time coding as with the other events.
11.Â If the Event you choose to compete in requires music to accompany your routine, please feel free to use whatever music you wish.Â Wolvmat does not claim any responsibility for the music chosen by a competitor.Â By submitting a video in the competition, you understand that Wolvmat reserves the right to not post your video publicly to our site if there are copyright concerns based on the music you have chosen to use.Â We will still judge them, however.Â You can always compete and we will judge based on the performance.Â We will not judge on the music, just how you react to it and integrate it into your performance.
12.Â If you add music to the Events that require it, please do not add any music that can be considered objectionable by anyone.Â We are striving to maintain a family-friendly tournament atmosphere, as we have options for all age groups to compete.Â Please be considerate.Â No songs with cursing, sexually explicit lyrics or lyrics dealing with drug or alcohol use.Â We will judge your videos, but they will not be posted publicly if they have any objectionable music content within them.